Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Pied Piper

Lucky Auntie that I am, I got to watch Emi, Billy and Abi tonight. They are all having fun, and pretty happy with me, until AC gets home around 7:45. The man is a kid-magnet. Now don't get me wrong, Abi was perfectly happy hanging out with me, but she was absolutely THRILLED when uncle AC got home. She ran to him, squealed when he picked her up, and didn't leave his side the rest of the evening. The man is the freakin' pied piper. They giggled, played balloon, did crab car and had a blast. I managed to pull her away from him with a cookie and ice cream. I might be a little jealous- I didn't get squeals and hugs, just poopy diapers- but I can't be jealous because there is nothing cuter than a man playing with kids. Especially my man.










1 comment:

russellmaynard said...

Ahhh. They are cute!