Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Ellie!

I thought it would be fun to look at Ellie over three years. I couldn't find a picture from the day she was born, but here is April 13 2007, 2008 and 2009. And June 2006. I can't believe my baby is 3 today. Ellie's first birthday, in Las Vegas. She was grumpy (suprise suprise) then went to bed early and missed the cake.
2nd birthday. It was the first birthday party that she ever made it to the cake part- not just her birthdays but all cousins and siblings and parents- usually she would be grumpy so we'd put her to bed early. Do you detect a theme? Her 2nd birthday was the first time she was every happy for a long period of time, and no meltdowns. We were all suprised.

Looking glam at the zoo today, on her 3rd birthday. Hayden took a mental health day, and Chloe had the day off, so we headed to the zoo.


Isn't she lovely? Three years old and as cute as can be!



Here she is, about 8 weeks or so. Nice hair.
I love you Jelly Bean! Happy Birthday!




2 comments:

Katy said...

Ellie is so cute..happy 3rd birthday! I love the new family photo! And BTW she looks like Abi in the one year photo.

Michelle said...

So sweet! Happy 3rd Ellie. Hey, I love the new family pic, it is so good of the 5 of you!