Saturday, April 10, 2010

More fun Easter pictures

I took a lot of pictures on Easter. My aunt Pam and Uncle John joined us this year. I always love having them over. Aren't they a good looking pair?

My dad and Uncle John. These two have known each other since they were little boys.

My cousin J and his daughter Faith. Isn't she a cutie? I think he kinda likes her a bit.


J, Faith and Tami, with Travis acting like the guy from the Hangover while he was on Saturday Night Live.



Abi slept the day away, with her thumb in her mouth. I think every grown up there peeked in at her at least once.




Tami and Faith.





Billy. Again. I can't stay away from that face.
Now, there are no pictures of my children on here. It is not because I don't love them, because I do. Frankly, they are sick of me and my camera, and will often run away, or give me a snarky look. Plus, we have so many good looking people in this family I had to focus on them for a bit.






1 comment:

Katy said...

awesome pics Erin!