Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Picture Fun

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Church followed by lunch at Grandma's and a really fun egg hunt. I've been playing around with some actions on photoshop that I downloaded from the Pioneer Woman. Its a lot of fun, I just wish my computer was faster. The first 2 pictures are straight out of camera, but the rest are ones that I've fiddled with. Its no coincidence that they are mostly of Natalie's kids- those gorgeous children take the best pictures, and I'm drawn to them like bees to honey.



































1 comment:

russellmaynard said...

FREAK!!! Those are great pictures. The one of Faith is fantastic. Could it be the first family photo?? Hayden was missing? Was it b/c he refused to take off his sweatshirt? Awesome, great job!