Friday, April 30, 2010

The Great Haircut

Once again, I can't get pictures in the order I want them. Just pretend, okay?
For a few years now, Chloe has talked about donating her butt-length hair, but kept changing her mind. She finally decided to go through with it, and we cut 9 inches off! We sent it to Pantene's "Great Lenghts" campaign to help make wigs. Chloe was very excited, and she looks so cute in her new hair. Also, I think its good for her not to get so many compliments about how long and pretty her hair was- she was either going to get very vain, or worried that her long hair was the only pretty thing about her.
Not to be outdone, Ellie decided to cut her hair, too. We cut off 7 inches of her hair, which sadly wasn't enough to donate, but Ellie knew EXACTLY how short she wanted it cut. Its pretty darn cute, too. Ellie after
Ellie was very patient in the chair- she hardly moved, or smiled, the whole time.

The after- still long enough for braids and ponies!


The before (after the after picture, I know. Drives me crazy.)






And one last pose together with long hair!

I am very proud of my girls- Chloe for finally pulling the trigger and doing something nice for other people, and Ellie for being so sure of herself, and for being right- her hair is so cute that short!






No comments: