Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Let the Carlsbad pictures begin . . .


We had the whole clan at the Beatsch house for the week of 4th of July. That's a lot of kids and adults in a condo for a week, but it was remarkably fun. We partied with neighbors, visited various amusement type places, went to a Padres game, and of course, the beach. I took a few hundred pictures, of course, but don't worry, I won't post all of them. Just the best of the best or the cutest of the cutest. I have a Abi-heavy (no pun intended) load because that girl was so darn cute all week. She has the entire family wrapped around her squishy little finger.

It was a great week, the cousins all got along well, and I even have slightly tan legs. Very slightly, but I'm thrilled nonetheless.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those are my favorite types of pics! I love kids looking at the water, so carefree ad innocent. Sounds like a fun trip.