Saturday, January 3, 2009

My favorite part of Christmas Day

So I'm a week late, but I had to post a couple of pictures of the best part of Christmas for me. I love Christmas night, when all of the presents are opened, and everyone's relaxed and playing with their new toys. AC and I have a glass of wine, and sit back and bask in the post-Christmas glow. Also, I had to rest my fingers- they were practically raw from all of the twisty ties I had to untwist that day. Hayden received Battleship from Grandma, and quickly mastered it, and a Wii from Grandma and quickly mastered that as well. I think Hayden's favorite part of the Wii was making the Miis. Hayden and Ac had a BALL making the Mii for ME-- oohh, its soooo funny to make mommy sooo short, oooohhhh, lets make mommy as fat as it can go. Hardy har, har, har!
Christmas is now officially over, and its back to the daily grind. ACs parents leave tomorrow, and the kids will have to settle for boring old me. Ac also starts busy season on monday, so we'll see him in March or so. Sigh. I foresee lots of movies and Wii in our near future!
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love making Mii's too. I like to make Andre's chunky, hee hee!