Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Chloe!!

I cannot believe that my sweet, sweet Chloe is 5!! Time really does fly. This year we are all about Princesses, so naturally we had a princess Tea party for her birthday. I let Chloe invite 10 (!!) little girls, which I normally wouldn't allow, but a). Chloe was so excited and I want to encourage her to be more outgoing, and b). it was a 4 day weekend around here, so I figured half wouldn't be able to make it. umm, wrong. All but 2 agreed to come, and 3 of those girls brought siblings. All in all, we had 11 princesses and 4 rowdy boys. I have never seen such gorgeousness as those girls in their gowns. We danced, played games (led, believe it or not, by Miss Chloe) had tea and cupcakes, hit a pinata and opened presents. I have never seen Chloe so outgoing or talking to so many different people. It was great to see. That was Saturday. Tonight we had traditional family birthday, but with 3 fun cousins, it was like a second party.
I didn't know that there were so many different types of Princess toys- I think her friends caught on to the fact that Chloe likes princesses!
My sweet Chloe truly is a princess, and is a smile with feet. I love her dearly, and she brightens my days, every day. Happy Birthday, sweetums! We love you!!!






No comments: