Friday, December 19, 2008

My Princess

I know what you all are saying . . . "We know, we know, Erin, the kids had fun at Disneyland! Can you move on already???" I just had to include these last few pictures of Chloe and the Princesses. I never thought I'd encourage the whole "pictures and autographs with the characters" thing, but if Chloe wants to talk to someone, I'm all for it! So when she decided that a 25 minute wait to meet 3 princesses was worth, then buy gum, so did I. The picture with Jasmine didn't turn out, so here are Cinderella and Snow White.

She also waited in a much shorter line to meet Minnie and Goofy. Chloe LOVES Minnie Mouse, and spent a lot of time in her house in toontown. She was very happy to meet her in person, but she was very wary of Goofy.


Okay, that's it for the Disneyland pictures, I promise. We have a few busy days here, but I'll be back soon . . . be prepared for the onslaught of Christmas pictures!



2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love all the Disney pics. I say keep um comin'! She looks so happy :)

StephRue said...

25 minutes is nothin'. That line is usually way over an hour. You won the lottery my friend!