Saturday, December 26, 2009

Billy Boy is 4!!!

I have been quite the blog slacker lately, but it has been crazy-busy this month. Here I am, catching up! I finally have a reason to have a post of ALL BILLY pictures! I tend to gravitate towards him with my camera because, well, just look at that face! So, for his birthday post, it is all Billy, all the time.
Here he is, opening his "cowboy clothes". He's taking after his namesake Grandpa.

Little and fast- future baseball hall of famer.


Or maybe football?



The boys played football in the yard for quite awhile. Its what you do when you have a football star in the family, and one who doesn't mind being attacked by his adoring cousins.





Again, just look at that face! I can't resist it!




And he is this many. Happy Birthday, Billy boy, and we love you to pieces.






No comments: