Thursday, September 3, 2009

Progress!






I can't believe those girls of mine! Just a few weeks ago, they were scared to be in the big pool without me. Now look at them- jumping in off the side and swimming across the entire shallow end of the pool! Chloe decided a few day ago to start jumping in off the side. Ellie decided to do the same. Chloe decided yesterday to try to jump in and swim to the steps. Ellie decided to do the same. Do you sense a theme?? And I know it looks like Ellie won't quite make it- but she does, every time! I think we need to work on her form.



I took these movies this morning, before school. Yes, I let my kids go swimming before school. That's what a cool mom I am. Actually, I was dying for AC to see them swim, so there they were at 6:58 a.m. in the pool and showing off for dad.


And, of course, after a brisk morning swim you need to eat breakfast. In the nude. I look out there to see this view, and I couldn't help but smile. I love how the kids can be naked, or be around a naked kid and not even bat an eyelash. Its totally normal to eat breakfast completely naked, right?

4 comments:

russellmaynard said...

Totally normal. Happens over here all the time! Breakfast, lunch, dinner...equal opportunity nudists : ) Congrats on the progress!

Katy said...

I think the naked thing runs in your family! I love her little butt it does make you smile! Awesome progress Chloe and Ellie!

Kara said...

They are rockstars!! Love the nudey breakfast.

Michelle said...

Lovin' the little butt shot! So cute.