Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sleepover Fun

Emi and Billy spent the afternoon with us the other day, and Emi got to stay all night. First, I drag the poor kids to Hayden's baseball game at 5:15 on a 100+ degree day. Poor munchkins all got pink faced and lethargic. At one point, Billy was laying down on the bench and wouldn't even watch the game, and the boy loves baseball. So I took them home early (missing 2 of Hayden's 3 hits that night!) and fed them a gourmet meal. Okay, so it was beans and quesadillas, but they gobbled it up. While we were waiting for Travis to pick up Billy, the five kids started putting on shows. It was so cute: Emily was the director, Hayden was the roadie, and Chloe, Billy and Ellie were the performers. So cute. They sang an "I love daddy" song to Travis when he walked in the door.
Friday, Emi, Ellie and I dropped Hayden and then Chloe off at school, and headed to Target and then the gym. However, between Target and the gym I got a big fat nail in my tire. So instead of Yoga I got Fletchers. We had to wait about an hour, so the two girls and I went to the haircut store while I got a pretty darn good $13.00 haircut! Emi and Ellie were SO good. They just sat there and watched, and chatted to me and were angels. Ellie loves getting Emi to herself, and I love having Emi to chat with, because when Chloe's around the two of them are off playing. One quick trip to Starbucks and our tire was ready. It was quite the adventure.
Well, since we skipped Yoga, we decided to do Kids Yoga at home. The girls got out their "mats" (beachtowels) and went through the whole routine. Even though it wasn't quite the same as a class at the gym, it was very fun.
I love having Emi over- she is so sweet and adds a smile our day!
I'm not sure which pose this is . . .

Poor Billy- its hot, and he was tired.


I wish I knew how to re-arrange the pictures once I upload them. They are out of order!



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey, at least they were trying and probably having so much fun. I have such a hard time getting into poses, the old body just isn't real flexible!