Thursday, October 16, 2008

Umm, I guess we'll have bangs!



There I was, thinking it was safe to let all three kids use scissors. Well, Chloe, being the smart cookie she is and aware that her hair is VERY pretty, decided to cut ELLIE's hair. I walk into the play room, and there is a nice pile of hair. The funny thing is, she actually did a pretty good job. I only had to trim the right side a bit to make it the same length. So, Chloe cut Ellie a nice set of bangs. Its a little uneven, but I think its very hip. I'm going to let them grow out, so I foresee months of clips and hair in the face. And Ellie's hair has just gone long enough to fit it all in one ponytail. Oh well- hair grows. And scissors get put away.

1 comment:

russellmaynard said...

HA! Ellie looks so big with bangs...Welcome to the bang side!