Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily!

We celebrated Emily's birthday a few weeks late, b/c you can't have a birthday without Grandma! The kids had a blast playing in the grass, eating hot dogs and chips, and ending the evening with an ABBA-based dance party. (Abi really has the good moves!) Emily is the sweetest 5 year old girl, ever. And she opens her presents so calmly and methodically. She's a champ. I didn't get that many good pictures for some reason- it was an off night for me, I guess. Also, I was on Emi's right side- a.k.a. the long bangs side. I couldn't get a picture of her without her hair in my way. I'll be excited when that hair grows out!
Poor Squish was LOVED ON by Chloe and Billy all night. Good thing she is so easygoing. How many hugs can one girl withstand?
Finally, Grandma believes in BIG pieces of cake. I think this piece was bigger than Billy's head. It had a big ol' smiley face on it, so it was appropriate for that smiley boy!

Happy Birthday Emi! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: