Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The room Switcher-oo
















We had a very busy weekend. It was finally time for Hayden to have his own room, so we spent Friday and Saturday cleaning, painting, moving furniture and cleaning again. The girls now share the not-so-girly jungle room, and Hayden moved into a new, blue Star Wars themed room. The boy is ecstatic- and he is keeping it so clean! I'm not quite ready for Ellie to be in a big girl bed- although I'm sure she is- so we just moved her crib into the room with Chloe. They are not as intent on keeping their room clean as Hayden. Okay, they aren't even trying. BUT, they are having fun with all of the babies and princesses and ponies all in one area. Plus, the princess nightlight is a huge hit, and goes well with the 8 foot elephant. My favorite part, I must admit, is the fact that every night I can say to Hayden in my best Yoda voice, "may the sleep be with you." I think I'm funny, but I'm the only one.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OK, so I think your funny too! Hayden must love being in his own room.