Sunday, December 30, 2007

We Survived!



but just barely. Our trip to South Carolina was quite interesting. Ellie's demeanor on the flight to Charlotte was as bad as I expected- maybe three of the worst hours of my life. However, she was just about perfect on the return flight- I think God decided that I, and all of our fellow passengers, deserved a break. Hayden and Chloe were great on both flights, of course. Also, all three kids got sick while we were there. Poor babies. HOWEVER, seeing Nana and Papa, Uncle Tim, Samuel and Aunt Amy at Christmas was worth everything, and we really did have a nice time- in between flights. I hope everyone out there had a nice Christmas as well. Bring on 2008!!!

1 comment:

StephRue said...

If I added all my hair together from every haircut I've ever had in my whole life it still wouldn't even come close to the amount Chloe has on her head! Glad you survived and it was worth the trip.